About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Ten months of pregnancy but who is counting?

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I couldn't help but think of my two little ones that I miss so deeply. Hoping next year, Mother's Day, God will bring us all together. Waiting seems like an eternity to me but knowing for the kids it is a 7th of their life! I remember when it seemed Christmas took forever to get here. Now it feels almost like we just had it last month. I am praying for a miracle, that God would bring us together sooner than I expect. I know His timing is perfect timing. He is using the time to prepare our existing family for what is to come.

Isaiah 55:8,9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

No comments:

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.