About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Family reunion


Yes, we made it home. We got to LAX and home by 2:00AM on Friday night. I have been a zombie ever since. I don't know if it is day or night. We had a nice reunion. I was so glad to get back to America with my family. Morgan had the house all decorated for us. The kids are doing well. Garrett and Morgan both have taken Justin under their wings. He loves them both.













3 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

I am so glad you are home safe and sound! Congratulations, everyone!

Stephanee&Zach said...

Wow!! How so very exciting to read that you guys are all home together!! It seems like just yesterday that we were having lunch in Kiev :) Just kidding - that was like several lifetimes ago! I know what you mean about the zombie state - mine lasted for at least a week before I felt the cloud lift. But you will recover very soon! Just sleep and love on your kids and don't worry about anything else right now. Justin looks so happy in all his pictures.

ArtworkByRuth said...

Welcome home! Don't forget where your closet is, the pantry, and oh yes, where you put the holiday decorations last year...LOL! I had a hard time finding my way to my good friends home and had to call her for directions! Praying you get REST! Blessings!

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.