About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Glimpse of Hope

We got word from our agency today, there could be a possiblilty of our paperwork being filed by the end of July. I try not to get my hopes up, I have been dissappointed before. It is not preventable my hopes are already up! We also know we are close to having to redo all of our paperwork again, for the third time.

Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this so that we can share this journey with you! I know it has been a struggle to patiently wait for such a very long time. My heart aches for you guys and those precious little ones as you count the days until you will all be together again for good. Oh, what a day of rejoicing that will be! :)
We serve an AWESOME God!
Love you,
Kirsten

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.