About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Monday, August 4, 2008

So Blessed!

People may think we are crazy but I think we are so blessed! I find it amazing how God has done a mighty work in our family over this past year. I think about all the blessings we would have missed if we said "no". Some people say the kids are the blessed ones but I disagree. I believe God will continue to mold us into His own image through the trials and blessings of these children. I encourage you to watch the video I just uploaded called the "Gift of Adoption". I think it says so much about the blessings of adoption.

Pam

2 comments:

Stephanee&Zach said...

Well said - I couldn't agree more! Thanks for sharing the video.

Connie said...

You're right--He continues molding us in and through our adopting journey!

Thanks for the video, always nice to see/hear from other adoptive parents of foreign-born children.

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.