About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't get comfortable!

Don't stop praying! Things change fast around here! Just when you think things are going well....think again. We won't go into alot of detail right now because things could change again in five minutes. What we thought could be doable probably isn't. Pray for clear direction and that God will pave the path before us.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually looked at your blog!!! I am so glas I did. We are praying for you guys. Say Hi to all the kids for us. Let us know when you know of anything for sure.

Unknown said...

Hey I actually looked at your blog, and left a comment. We have been praying for you. Say Hi to all the kids for us. I will continue to pray for guidance about D.

Connie said...

Went to bed praying for you last night, will do that same again tonight! :-) Hoping you'll have internet access while you're in the region!

Kari said...

I will continue to pray for you two and the big decisions you are making right now.
Blessings,
Kari

Anonymous said...

I need details!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...

So sorry that you have to face such emotional ups and downs. I hope it helps when you realize that soon, very soon, God's plan will be plainly seen and you can rest in things feeling settled.

I hope and pray you find rest in Christ tonight. Remember that "No plan of God's can be thwarted."

With much love,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Hey there guys...

I am sorry to hear of the emotional ups and downs you are facing right now. I hope it encourages you to know that God's perfect plan will soon unfold, and all will be made so clear.

Until then, I pray you rest in God's peace and the truth that "no plan of His can be thwarted."

Love,
Kristen

Lynette said...

We are praying on this side of the world! Hang in there. God is on your side!

Laurel said...

Oh, gosh...hang in there! You are right. Things can change quickly, hopefully for the better for you. Ultimately God is in control and will provide which children He has already predestined to be yours. We will pray extra hard for you though.
Laurel

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.