About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Almost ready for round three!

Well, today we got everything notarized and got all the medical stuff done. The doctor noticed I have gained weight again... I said what do you expect when you are carrying twins and twelve months pregnant! I promise to start trying to lose weight soon and stop the stress eating. All we are waiting for now is the FBI clearance to get here. I go on a mission when I have to do these updates. Stay out of my way! :) I am getting quicker, but I hope I don't have to do it again. If anyone would have told me all the hoops you have to jump through, I would have felt very overwhelmed. God has given me my strength everyday. I can't forget those sweet faces and their hope for a family.

John 15:5-11 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be my disciples. As the Father loved Me I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full."

Pam

1 comment:

Kevin and Tammy said...

Just found your blog. I know it can be hard to wait on the Lord for our moment to go. We officially started this process in October of 2006. We are traveling in August to adopt a little girl. (hopefully) Keep the faith. It will all come to fruition.

Tammy

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.