About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Looking for name suggestions

Not much exciting to post right now, still waiting for the filing. In the meantime, we have been trying to come up with names for the kids. Garrett and Morgan are so frustrated with us because we change the names constantly. It is common for people to change the children's names to an American name. We also would like, as their parents, to be the ones to name them. The children usually look forward to having American names. So we have gone from Joseph to Daniel from Tara to Jesse to Jena to Paige to Ana to Hannah to Rachel to I don't know! I am looking for good name suggestions if you have any!! I am out of ideas. This is what I do in my spare time. Sad isn't it? I do have two middle names: ________ Frank Greer and ________ Hope Greer.

Well, today I hit a milestone in blogging. I figured out how to insert pictures in my blog. I can't believe what I was doing before. I was going to the layout and adding a page element and couldn't figure out how come all my posts were together! Now I realize the insert picture is right on the posting screen. When all else fails, listen to the tutorial.

Pam

3 comments:

Kevin and Tammy said...

It is a hard decision. You are giving a child a name for the rest of their lives. God will reveal it to you and then you will know it is right. Hope you get a date soon.

Tammy

Anonymous said...

We kept our sons name just because it sounded perfect for him. His name was Maxim. Max for short. If it had been something like Igor or another name not real common in America we were going to use Owen. It is perfectly normal to change your childs name. If they are old enough, you could give them a short list of names to choose from. Some English name are hard to say at first. They may prefer a name they can say.

Anonymous said...

I would stick with Joseph or Joey for your boy, I think that either of those names are winners....

Take care buddy and goodluck.

We are also trying to figure out a name for our daughter to be, got any ideas?

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.