About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mercy & Grace

Pam just called me to tell me that we have our submission date on August 7. I don't have much to say since I am in shock with the reality that we could be going to Ukraine this fall. I am overwhelmed with emotion and can almost feel them in my arms and hear them say, "Papa!" God proves again his mercy and grace!

"Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Kevin

4 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

What awesome news. I am so excited for you guys...the anticipation of the day you get to hug them is so incredible. We will continue to pray. I love to hear how God is growing you all through this journey. I am glad you are journaling all this so that these precious kids can always look back at the journey to bring them home to their family.
Mario and Kellie Limon

Lynette said...

I am so excited with you! God is so good and His timing is perfect. I love your blog and decided we needed to start one too. Thanks for the encouragement as you praise God for His great deeds.

Anonymous said...

We are excited for you! We are right behind you!!! Hallelujah! God is good!

Michelle said...

I think this is the first time I have been to your blog, I followed your link from the comment on our blog (thank you so much btw).

CONGRATULATIONS on your sbmission date!!! That is wonderful news!!!

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.