About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Anxious

I am sitting on the edge of my chair waiting to find out if we get to submit in August! I know the list is out. I know people who have heard. I can't stop checking my e-mail. Things seem to be moving faster at the SDA now. I wrote an e-mail to our agency asking if we are on the list. I hope to hear back soon. Pray, pray, pray!!!!

Phillipians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God, and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

This is a reminder to me to settle down:)

Pam

1 comment:

Kevin and Tammy said...

We are praying and hoping that you will get a submission date. God will prevail.
Tammy

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.