About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Round Three Finished!

I think I got our dossier complete again! I shipped off the last of my paperwork yesterday and hopefully everything is good. Now we just wait for August 7th to get here. Please pray that the paperwork passes and that our dossier is accepted the first time.

Kevin and I just got back from our vacation in Mazatlan and are refreshed and ready to go! (You can read more about that on our other blog) We couldn't help but imagine how our family will change in the near future. We are excited to see what God is going to teach us in our journey. It amazes me to see how He has softened our hearts in so many ways. He has challenged our thinking about what is truly important. I am going to start a blogroll which has some very inspiring stories. You can see what I am talking about when I say God is speaking to our hearts.

Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Pam

3 comments:

Kevin and Tammy said...

You are in our prayers. We will pray for Godspeed in your paperwork. We hope that God will open all the doors for you without any delays.
Tammy

Lynette said...

Praise God for finished paperwork! I will be praying for evertyhting to be accepted for sure. It is so fun to watch as our great God is growing us all up in Him through adoption! Thank you for your encouragements along the way!

Stephanee&Zach said...

What a great feeling to send all that off to Ukraine! Congrats on that big step accomplished :) Has your facilitator said anything about taking a complete dossier with you to Ukraine just in case? Mine hasn't but I have heard other people say that they did this.

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.