About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Pam!!


















I have arrived safely home in the US of A. I'm not quite sure what time zone I am in but the kids and I wanted to send birthday greetings to Pam who is turning 29 (again) this year. The signs say it all, happy birthday, we love you and come home soon!!

4 comments:

Alan said...

Yes happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pam and on becoming a new mother again. Our best to both you and Kevin and your family.

What greater gift than a child. Tom and I are so happy for you all.
Love, Michaely and Tom

Connie said...

Happy B-day!!!

Hey, if you're like me, 29 is a great year to enjoy--again, and again, and...

As a matter of fact, over the years I've enjoyed celebrating the 'anniversary of my 29th birthday'! I've had 18 anniversaries so far!! Ha!

Not many American moms can say they celebrated their B-day in Ukraine--and brought a new son home shortly afterwards!

Debora Hoffmann said...

Happy, happy birthday, Pam! :-)

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.