About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Justin 16 months ago!














WoW! That was a fun suprise. My family knows me. I was wondering how Alan knew it was my birthday? I checked e-mail to read my mail and unmoderated comments and then went to the blog. I didn't think anyone would remember... Lone behold there were my husband and two other favorite kids wishing me Happy Birthday! Thanks guys! Dad, I am going to miss your singing this year. It could be the first year in my life I don't get to hear your beautiful voice! Wish we could all be together but we have a good cause.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We will celebrate Jeremy's tomorrow when it is the 17th here.Its too funny that you guys share a B-Day.

Rochelle & Misty said...

Have a Happy Birthday Pudala!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PUDALA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
AND MANY MOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!
lOVE YOU,
DAD, MOM AND MISTY

Stephanee&Zach said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a sweet gift to have a new sweet son!

Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Happy Belated Birthday! May it be the last you spend without the whole family together! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PAM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

WE LOVE YOU, AND I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR FAVORITE GIFT OF JUSTIN!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON,

SUSAN, JEFF, GRIFFEN AND TRAVIS

Lucky-Lover said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I almost forgot. I glad I had so many reminders from everyone that loves you. Have a great Day!

Love,
Janice

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.