About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Friday, November 28, 2008

"Magazine" or "Market" (How ever you spell it!)


Justin loves going to the "Magazine". He uses hand motions to describe going in the circular door and then down the elevator to the market. I think he thinks it is my favorite pastime too. He likes to speed around the store with the cart. I have to be careful he doesn't run my heels over! He doesn't understand slow down. He is such a big helper. He carries as much stuff as I do when we come back. He opens the door for me now and say "Madam" with his arm motion to enter. A gentleman last night taught him. It is so cute. He loves unlocking the door of our apartment too. When we came inside he got a yogurt out of the refrigerator to drink and then gave me a big hug. He looked up into my eyes and said "Good Mama"! I said, "me good mama?" He nodded his head and said, "DA (Yes)!"













2 comments:

Matt and Aimee said...

I have been home a month today with my new 15 year old daughter and I know it probably feels like time is crawling. You're almost done. Both of you sound like great people and parents. Matt

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so sweet! You are a "good mama!" :) So glad you are almost home!
Love, Kirsten

The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.