About Me

My photo
Kevin and I have been married for 19 years. We have two heart grown children from the United States,adopted at birth, Garrett 16 and Morgan 14, one heart grown child from Ukraine in 2008, Justin age 13. We also have two dogs, Mattie and Halley, adopted from the local animal shelter. Adoption is close to our family's heart.

Friday, November 28, 2008

The Washing Machine!


How many of you can say your child can be entertained by the washing machine? This was so funny. This morning I was washing some clothes. Justin thought it was really cool to watch the clothes through the glass door. He sat there watching when all of the sudden the washing machine went on the spin cycle and started moving across the floor. He yelled Mom! Mom! I looked and it was in the middle of the bathroom. and all the stuff on top was falling off. Justin leaped into the corner afraid it was going to get him or something. I laughed so hard. I don't even think he has seen clothes wash before! He was so curious about it. I had to keep telling him "It's o.k., it's o.k." and then he got a big smile and laughed too. :)












The Gift of Adoption

The Gift of Adoption

A very inspiring video! Please scroll to the bottom of our blog and turn off the music before you push play on the video. This way you will avoid having sound on both features.